Epoxy Tile grout
Epoxy Tile grout is a two component resin modified sealant which is made from two different resins fillers of great bonding strength and moisture resistance than cement. Epoxy tile grout has become popular due to its superior advantage, like strong bonding, high gloss decoration effect, strong anti-mildew effect, etc.
It is used to cover the surface of the tile gaps, and make a protecting film like ceramics, to resolve problems of dirt and difficulties of cleaning.
AB double component tile gap filler sealant epoxy resin grout for floor and wall tiles
Epoxy resin + pigment
Univeral for wall and floor tiles/Non sNo shrink/Non collapse/ Super Long service life
Within 15 minutes after opening
30 minutes initial curing, 24 hours full curing
18months (normal temperature preservation)
Mesiden Tile Joint Mixture is wear-resistant and non shrinkage
Easy to clean and wash
Mesiden filler Sealant is stain-resistant and resistance
Mesiden tile sealant is color lasting, which make tile gaps shining forever
1. Non toxic and Eco friendly,
2. Easy application with 1:1 intelligent mixing;
3. Piston injection design;
4. Harde as ceramic, prolong its life lasting
How to use
1) Before commencing grouting, ensure the tile adhesive has set firmly. This usually requires 24 hours before grouting work.
2) Remove any spacer lugs, rake-out any excess adhesive and any loose or foreign material from the grout joints.
3) In general, ensure the grout joints are clean and dry, no dust and moisture.
Start to Work
1) Apply the Two Parts AB Epoxy Colorful Ceramic Tile Grout out along the seams, The diameter of the glue pipe mouth should be less than than the wideth of the seam.
2) After applying the glue into the seam, flatten the seam with the scraper or leveling tool, let the glue stay there for 3 to 5 hours after finishing.
3) Use the shovel to clean the remaining glue.
More than 20 colors:
1) Remove the first mixed grout about 40cm
2) Keep the grout in the mixer opening no longer than 20 minutes, to avoid hard to squeeze the grout, so make sufficient preparation in advance.
3) Gap width above 1.5mm, to make sure the under gap flat without dirts.
4) The grout can be completely hardened after 12 hours, but can be longer if the temperature is low, so it is normal if slow in winter.
5) If the grout can not be used in one time, remember to clean the grout in the mixer opening, and recap to keep in cool place for 18 months, replace a new opening when reuse.