Steel Stick is a non-rusting steel reinforced epoxy putty used to provide fast, permanent repairs to items made of ferrous metal or aluminium. It will repair holes, cracks and threads in castings, pipes and tools, it can be used to hold fixtures and signs, to make models and prototypes, to form nuts in situ and to lock threads. When cured it sets to a hard dark grey material that can be drilled, sanded, tapped, machined and filled as required.
● Steel-reinforced putty seals holes, acts as a powerful adhesive
● Works on clean dry or wet surfaces - even works under water!
● Sets in 5 minutes, fully cures in one hour
● Can be drilled, filed, sanded, machined, tapped and painted
● Repair steel, aluminum, copper, wood, fiberglass, ceramic, PVC, concrete and more
● Nonrusting, nonshrinking, nontoxic and solvent-free
Previous: No Information